Sunday, March 15, 2009

Exhaustion

Why does life hurl so many mixed feelings all the time?!

I feel too tired/lazy to go to work tomorrow, but I know it will be exciting because it's going to be the printing day. It'll be a great thing to see and understand during these next few weeks. And by the way, if any of you are flying Aer Lingus next month, my name should be in Cara!

Well, I guess it helps that I had a fantastic weekend. =)
- Pleasantville
- Manchester Utd v. Liverpool game (sorry, Alan, about your loss)
- Bewley's
- Travel plans
- Walking around Temple Bar and eating at Gourmet Burger Kitchen
- Walking along the Liffey
- Chilling out
- A couple hours of discussion/fellowship (ahhh...finally!) in Starbucks
- Crepes for lunch
- Walking around the pretty St. Stephen's Green =)
- Talking, chilling out, having laughs and deep discussions


But I forgot about the editorial that I need to do for work!

Annnd...things still to do:
- Travel plans with the parents
- Resume and applying for jobs/sponsorships
- Reading for my literature class
- Travel plans with the boy

Yes, my days just fill up. I am very, very tempted to just sleep in on St. Patrick's Day and not bother with the craze of crowds on Tuesday. As exciting as it would, I feel like an old woman who just needs her rest and quiet. I don't think I can stand a bunch of drunk foreigners all dressed in (puke) green watching something I probably can't see.

I know; I'm lame.

On a completely different note, I really want to protest against commercials for horror movies. Those commercials really are little horror films in themselves. Usually I can catch it with the first creepy little child's voice in the beginning seconds, but what if I'm in the bathroom when it comes on?! What if I can't come out to change the channel?! Here come the nightmares...

Anyway...so! It looks like I'll be seeing...
Paris, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands

And then...
London, Prague, Salzburg (SOUND OF MUSIC!), Florence, Venice


I'm exciiiited!

Here's the something-something bridge over the Liffey: