That sums it up pretty nicely. Just take it for the positive and negatives aspects.
The commute to and from work is pretty much insane, and it all ends up that I only have about 5-6 hours to do everything that I need to do for myself within a day. These ongoing mini-projects include:
1) Fixing up resume and sending out to employers
2) Researching trip for parents
3) Researching trip after parents leave
4) Homework for Lit class
5) Mmm...this personal project???
6) Run more consistently
Believe me. Because they are supposed to be ongoing projects of some sort, they are quite time-consuming.
This is going to be a quick post, which means...BULLET POINTS!
- I am researching art festivals, new bars/restaurants/hotels, and Ireland events all over the world. Doing this kind of thing makes me want to go to all these places. I wish there were a way I can do that for a living.
- My bosses are really cool. They're efficient, busy, but at the same time very laidback!
- But YO. Now I can't tell whether Lisa is English or Irish. Her accent is different, but it's not quite English, not quite Irish. There are inconsistencies all over her speech! She says she has to "go to the loo" and refers to someone as a "wench." But! Her "r" sounds don't sound quite English, and her last name is Goughran = sounds Irish. CONFUSION.
I bought a traveling backpack today. It's those hardcore looking ones that extend at the top! I'm excited for it, and it was a pretty reasonable price at 32 euro. Although after I opened it, I realized that Ireland's flag is printed on it boldly. BAH.
OMG OMG OMG. THE CHARLES DICKENS BAR AND RESTAURANT. You got it. I'm GOING. You don't know how excited I am. You think you know, but you really don't. You have absolutely no idea how much this means to me. I think I need to get a picture of me with his head sculpture, and I also need to purchase something with his disgusting face printed on it.
Oh yes, I'm going to London for the weekend, if you haven't gathered that already.
I need to wake up early tomorrow morning to do packing. I'm fried.