Tuesday, April 7, 2009

STOP

I apologise beforehand for the very angry post that is to follow.

Random thoughts of Tuesday, 07 April 2009:

STOP smoking.

STOP wearing black tights under that rag you have on.

STOP wearing purple tights.

STOP wearing patterned tights.

Actually, just STOP wearing tights.

Wind, STOP blowing in my face.

Clouds, STOP raining on me.

Mothers, STOP wearing skin-tight sweats that make dirty men check out your bums.

STOP running into me because you don't know how to get out of my way.

STOP making us go to stupid meetings.

STOP keeping us back in class.

STOP talking.

STOP making me commute for 4 hours a day just to get to work.

STOP glaring at me if I say something negative about Ireland or Irish people.

STOP raising such scary kids.

STOP sitting next to me on the train and bus when you clearly smell like crap.

Oh yes, did I mention, STOP smoking???

Ireland...stop...stop...STOP.

Just stop.