Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My To-Do List

Because I'm stressing out and need to sort out the confusion in my head....

1) Paper for Modern Irish Lit. class
2) PORTFOLIO: Supervisor Evaluation
3) PORTFOLIO: Journal entries - write and then edit (14 pages?!)
4) PORTFOLIO: Introduction
5) PORTFOLIO: Objectives (half of which were supposed to have been done in late Feb.)
6) PORTFOLIO: Analysis and Summary/Conclusion
7) PORTFOLIO: Personal Statement
8) Study for exam in Lit.
9) Prepare presentation for Lit.
10) Reading two more novels and then some for Lit.
11) Research the Publishing programs offered at Oxford Brookes University and University of Plymouth
12) Personal Statements for the universities...begin them anyway
13) Research scholarships and apply, apply, apply
14) Job hunting for either summer or the next year: editing/updating resume, writing cover letters, etc etc
15) Personal projects at work with Excel and Arts/Festivals/Hotels/Bars research


And, of course, the miscellaneous:
16) Laundry!
17) Gifts/postcards

And can I say...this is on top of 4 hours of commuting every day? I'm REALLY lucky if I get to or from work in an hour and a half.

Ohhh yeah. Just because I'm "studying abroad" does not mean I get to just play. I'm a busy girl, man.