Why do I always feel so hungry?
I'm not really eating all that much, I know, but I keep wanting to eat. The thing that is helping me is that I refuse to buy any snacks (more out of money's sake than self-control, frankly), so I usually have nothing to eat anyway. But I've found a new snack with the clementines. And apparently the peanut butter.
Well, the other thing that helps is that Tesco refuses to let me use a shopping cart without having to fork over even more money, so I use the shopping basket. I've figured out, after two times, that these shopping baskets only allow you about 30 euros' worth of groceries - it just gets too heavy or too full after that amount.
This is good and bad. The bad is obvious: not as much as I could get in one trip, which means another half-hour trek back and forth. But see, I stay away from the snacks and the fatty goods and only buy what is absolutely necessary, such as fruits, vegetables, seasoning, pasta, etc. I also have to walk/move more, which makes me feel better about aforementioned fatty-ness.
Oh yes, and I did get up to run for a bit again today. Another plus. Shall I do it again tomorrow? Perhaps, if I get up early enough.
See, Sociology class was canceled today because Playboy of the Western World at the Abbey Theatre took its place. That meant the entire morning and afternoon to ourselves! Would you fancy that!
But the play...ehhh. Of course I'd take it any day over our Sociology class, but honestly, it now feels strange to be in an atmosphere in which people are not constantly cursing and yelling at each other. I could definitely have done without all the yelling. Hehe...yet I still said to my history lecturer, "It was good." It was funny at parts, to be fair.
I did take a picture of the stage, and accidently left my flash on when I switched it back to the SCN mode. My fault. It was a bit embarrassing when the usher came over and asked me to put my camera away. Ah well...that's better than them either taking it away or asking me to leave, which I have seen done before.
So that was my day. Can you place the sequence of events in chronological order? Probably not. I made it hard for you.
Pictures!
Not much at all, but that's what the famous Abbey Theatre looks like on the inside. (Shhh...I didn't take this or post this!)