Verse 1
Do words mean anything at all
Do mere sticks and stones make you fall
If there's one thing that I've found
It's that unpleasant things should make no sound
Goodbye words that sting
Farewell inner suffering
Again I store you away
Chorus
Roll away, roll away
There's nothing left to say
Roll away, shameful stains
You've left me just with pain
Let me stay, let me stay
Don't leave me without face
Don't let me vanish without a trace
Verse 2
Hear my soul's desperate pleas
It's crying out and searching for release
If I shut out my desires
Would that make my status higher?
Goodbye words that sting
Farewell inner suffering
Again I store you away
---------------------------------------------------
I'm debating whether I should add a bridge to that. What do you think?
Lately incomplete songs have been forming in my head and on paper as the only way I can express my frustrations. I can never actually finish these songs, but what I create satisfies me for the time being. I'm considering actually completing the songs and trying to get my theory and skills improved so I can be more creative in the melodies I compose. It certainly has been helpful to me. I have three or four more on the way, and in the course of the next few days, I hope to make some progress on them.